9 mar 2012


I am done, smoking gun We've lost it all, the love is gone She has won. Now it's no fun We've lost it all, the love is gone. And we had magic And this is tragic You couldn't keep your hands to yourself. I feel like our world's been infected and somehow you left me neglected We found our life's been changed Babe, you lost me. And we tried, oh how we cried We lost ourselves, the love has died and oh, we tried, you can't deny We're left as shells, we lost the fight. And we had magic and this is tragic You couldn't keep your hands to yourself. I feel like our world's been infected And somehow you left me neglected We found our life's been changad Babe, you lost me. Now I know you're sorry and we were sweet but you chose lust when you deceived me You'll regret it but it's too late How can I ever trust you again?